Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm Back...

I decided I better start posting on this thing since Ashley set up a link for me on her blog. I just can't bear to disappoint my BFFVV! (I'm pretty sure she's the only one who reads this anyway!) I don't know how to post pictures or set up the links on my own page, but I'll work on it and maybe this will be more interesting! Not much has happened lately, I've just been busy with the beginning of school. It's been stressful, but I'm headed to VEGAS (baby) in two weeks for my sister in law's bachelorette party and to Austin City Limits the week after that with Sean, Tara and Tom. With the Labor Day holiday coming up, that's THREE days I'll have off of work in two weeks...can't beat that!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

VEGAS!!!!!!!! Dawg. I am so jealous. You will always be my Vegas Vixen first! Have fun on your trips. That is funny that you guys are going on a trip with Tara. You guys make good choices...

I miss you

Marcia said...

If we got together we might be about to fugure out this blog thing. I've kind of figured out pictures, and you actually have a profile. Matthew is going to Seattle with his mom and brother tomorrow for a week, so maybe I'll become a blogger expert while he's gone.