- Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate...I'm drinking an eggnog latte from Starbucks right now, though, and it's pretty good!
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa leaves his presents under the tree unwrapped
- Colored lights on tree/house or white? growing up I had colored for both, but Sean and I prefer white for both now
- Do you hang mistletoe? no, but if I had some I might
- When do you put your decorations up? whenever I get around to it, usually after Thanksgiving
- What is your favorite holiday dish? my mom's cookies, that's a dish right?
Holidaymemory as a child: I still love opening stockings the best
- When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't even remember
- Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not usually, but it's been known to happen
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree? a variety of special ornaments
- Snow - Love it or Dread it? snow is pretty sweet...maybe I'll see some this year if we go skiing
- Can you ice skate? I've never been...do you want to take me?
- Do you remember your favorite gift? I've gotten lots of good gifts. One year my parents took me to see Santa and I told him I wanted a giant candy cane for Christmas (no idea why). They found a HUGE candy cane for me. It's still funny to think about now.
- What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family
- What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pie
- What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening stockings
- What tops your tree? a super ghetto lighted star that is being retired this year
- Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both
- What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night...it's Mom's fave, too
- Candy Canes - Yuck or Yum? They are cute, but I prefer not to eat them
- Look forward to Christmas or wish it would pass by as quickly as possible? I look forward to it...it'll be fun celebrating with my "new" family this year
- Shop all year round for gifts or are you last minute shopper? I usually try to start in the fall, but it didn't happen this year
- What's your favorite holiday movie and why? All I Want for Christmas...I have it on DVD if you need to borrow it
Monday, December 04, 2006
Posted by Tiffany at 8:25 PM