Monday, December 04, 2006

I stole this from Marsh

  1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate...I'm drinking an eggnog latte from Starbucks right now, though, and it's pretty good!
  2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa leaves his presents under the tree unwrapped
  3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? growing up I had colored for both, but Sean and I prefer white for both now
  4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, but if I had some I might
  5. When do you put your decorations up? whenever I get around to it, usually after Thanksgiving
  6. What is your favorite holiday dish? my mom's cookies, that's a dish right?
  7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: I still love opening stockings the best
  8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't even remember
  9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not usually, but it's been known to happen
  10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? a variety of special ornaments
  11. Snow - Love it or Dread it? snow is pretty sweet...maybe I'll see some this year if we go skiing
  12. Can you ice skate? I've never been...do you want to take me?
  13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I've gotten lots of good gifts. One year my parents took me to see Santa and I told him I wanted a giant candy cane for Christmas (no idea why). They found a HUGE candy cane for me. It's still funny to think about now.
  14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family
  15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pie
  16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening stockings
  17. What tops your tree? a super ghetto lighted star that is being retired this year
  18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both
  19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night...it's Mom's fave, too
  20. Candy Canes - Yuck or Yum? They are cute, but I prefer not to eat them
  21. Look forward to Christmas or wish it would pass by as quickly as possible? I look forward to it...it'll be fun celebrating with my "new" family this year
  22. Shop all year round for gifts or are you last minute shopper? I usually try to start in the fall, but it didn't happen this year
  23. What's your favorite holiday movie and why? All I Want for Christmas...I have it on DVD if you need to borrow it

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm glad you stole this from me. Your mom's cookies definitely count as a dish!
I'm off the whole week between Christmas and New Years. If Sean's working, come visit. We can go see a chick flick.

Anonymous said...

I,m glad my cookies made the list! There sure are a lot of special memories connected to them. Dessert (all sweets) is always the most important dish!