Friday, March 09, 2007

SPRING BREAK!!!! YEAH!!!!

Here's the link for the onesie in my last post. For all of your Church of Christ needs...

http://www.cpcoupon.com/shop/?/728b/2228333
(no, I still don't know how to make it clickable, especially not on this Mac)

I'm at work right now (being VERY productive...haha) and my kids are at music and art. I am counting the minutes until SPRING BREAK!! WOOHOO!!

Sean, Tom and I are headed to Austin tonight to see Lucinda Williams in concert at Stubb's. This is quite the tradition for the boys and I, which began with our trip to see the Old 97s two Spring Breaks ago. We've also been to see Ryan Adams and...um...I think that's it. It feels like we've been there a million times, though.

Saturday morning, my parents are coming to see us. And they're bringing JULIO'S!!!!! I cannot express to you how excited I am about this! I'm also very pumped about seeing my family, but I just can't get my mind off the salsa.

Next weekend, Sean and I are headed to Houston for two nights to celebrate our anniversary. Sean booked us a room at the Doubletree downtown, which I'm sure will be wonderful! We're going to eat and relax and shop. I think I'm going to have to break down and really buy some maternity clothes. My pants are NOT comfortable anymore! If any of you mommies out there have any advice on what I should get, let me know!

0 comments: