Monday, May 21, 2007

Picture Post

Only 4 more days until I am FREE for at least 2 months. This is sure to be a crazy week, so I am counting down the minutes until it is over and my summer vacation begins!



Finally, a picture of our house! Unfortunately, we will be moving this summer. Sean and I are going with our realtor to look at houses to buy all day tomorrow. This is definitely not a convenient week for me to take a day off of work, but it had to be done ASAP. I'm actually kind of thankful for a break from the stress of school. We're even going to the movies tonight...on a school night! Wish us luck that we find somewhere to live!



Look what my sweet husband bought me for my first Mother's Day! We've had fun going on bike rides, and I know my body appreciates the exercise. I've not been working very hard to keep in shape since I've been pregnant, but hopefully that will change now!



He also bought me some beautiful roses...pink, my favorite!



And he washed my car! I have the best husband in the world! I'm not sure how I'm going to top all of that for Father's Day next month. Suggestions are welcome.

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Good luck with the house hunting. I hope you find something just right. Let us know how it goes.
I guess I don't have to worry about finding Matthew a father's day gift. :)

Alisa Palmer said...

Tiffany, I must thank you. You are the only one who looks at my blog regularly, haha. I need to get a new post up! Hope you have a great day!

Alisa Palmer said...

Oh, and way to go Sean! What a thoughtful guy! Hey, you're carrying his baby, that's a pretty good gift! :)

Libby said...

I agree with Alisa, you have the best gift in your belly:) And it sounds like you are a pretty sweet pregnant wife, trust me, that's an even better present, ask Kyle:) What a sweet hubby you have, looks like he's going to be an equally sweet daddy too!

Ashley said...

awww, your first mother's day! SWEET!