Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
















First, I'd like to ask my college friends to tell me exactly who that title quote reminds them of.

Second, I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. See, here's what happened...We've been very busy lately...we found out the sex of our baby...HOORAY! The next day we bought a house...HOORAY! School got out for summer...HOORAY! Then a few days after that my computer broke during one of the thunderstorms...NOT HOORAY! Luckily, we have two computers (no, I don't know why) and were going to get rid of one anyway. I've been working on Sean's computer since then and it took me SEVERAL days to remember my blogger username and password. I just could not figure it out. I know, I'm dumb. Anywho, I'm not sure how to use all of the scanner and camera stuff with this computer, so the pictures will have to wait. Just know that the sonogram pictures of our child are adorable. I would not lie to you.

I'm going to try to post some pics of our new house off of the internet. Wish me luck with this technological endeavor.

Oh look! There they are! At the top of the page. Whatever.

1 comments:

Marcia said...

As soon as I saw the title I chuckled and thought of Edyra! How can you think of her and not laugh?
Your house looks cute! We'll have to come up soon so we can see it.