Tuesday, February 26, 2008

7 Fun Food Facts by Tiffany

Stole this from Marcia!

1. I know I've mentioned this before, but when I was pregnant I got this strange aversion to CHICKEN TENDERS. I still get grossed out thinking about eating at Chicken Express, Bush's or Cane's. I think it's really weird. Sean knows he has to go to eat there with the guys at work because I won't go with him.

2. I love CANDY. Pretty much any kind (except Skittles)...I unfortunately eat WAY too much of it! Some faves include Fun Dip, cherry cordial Hershey's Kisses, Sweetarts Chicks and Bunnies and Sugar Daddies.

3. My favorite drink is a SONIC DIET DR. PEPPER WITH VANILLA...the bigger the better! I try to hit Happy Hour from 2-4 on the weekdays because it's half price. I don't get to go as often as I like right now because I'm trying to watch the caffeine since I'm nursing Caroline.

4. One of the most exciting days at work is when the ladies in our cafeteria make TACO SALAD for the teachers. It only comes around every few weeks, but it is delicious!

5. My favorite fruit is PEACH and I love pretty much anything flavored peach. Peach cobbler, peach crisp, peach Jolly Ranchers, Chris C.'s peach ice cream....it's all so good! Fresh peaches are the best!

6. I love JULIO'S salsa (mild). I love to melt Mexican cheese between two tortillas and dip it into the Julio's. I had my parents bring it to me from Abilene in a cooler when I was pregnant. I recently found that HEB here sells it, but they are sold out a lot of the time :(.

7. My favorite dessert is my Mom's APPLE PIE. She's been making it forever, so she's pretty much an expert by now. She makes the crust from scratch and puts tons of apples in it for the filling. The best part is the homemade whipped cream which she sweetens with just enough powdered sugar. Yum!

8. (Cause I wanted to put in an extra) I really like TACO BELL BEAN BURRITOS. I order them without onions and add lots of mild sauce. Sean hates Taco Bell, so my trips there are always solo. When my sister and I lived together in Lubbock, they had them for 49 cents on Wednesdays and we would go pretty much every week. What a cheap meal!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm so with you on the love for candy, except I didn't know you did not like skittles. They are probably my favorite. Ducks, Chicks, and Bunnies are great too and this is the time of year for them! Thanks for playing along. I bet your mom's applie pie is delicious too.

Anita said...

You and Marcia and all that candy. I just want some chocolate!!!

I am also really LOVING diet vanilla dr. pepper right now. used to be diet coke w/lime.

When I was working full time, we also loved taco salad day. It was a huge treat. Food really is the way to all teachers hearts!

hilary hope said...

my favorite is the dr. pepper with vanilla too! although i can't bring myself to drink diet. bleh.