Thursday, June 19, 2008

I guess I should apologize to Jergens now...

because their tanning lotion didn't cause my rash. It made sense to me, because it is everywhere that I put the lotion. In fact, what caused my rash is even more random than the tanning lotion. I got a rash from strep throat. I had a BAD case of strep over Memorial Day weekend (Sean had to take 2 days off of work to watch Caroline, because I was worthless.) Apparently, strep can cause guttate psoriasis in some people. I think it is pretty rare. I feel really elderly. I mean, doesn't psoriasis make you think nursing home? I think my favorite thing that happened was when I asked the dermatologist how long it would take to clear up with medication. He said "Anywhere from 2 weeks to never." AWE.SOME. The good news is, the steroid cream seems to be working just fine. And it's giving me big muscles.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

That is AWESOME! You need to come see us so we can see your big muscles.

Ashley said...

Oh No! Hilarious! I am glad you are getting better, you strong woman, you!