Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Sure, maybe one that says National Champs on it"

That was my reply to the TEA auditor at my school this week when he (mocking my new awesome thermal Texas Tech shirt) asked me if I could wear a different shirt next time he saw me.

I hope I still have a job on Monday.

In my defense, he started it.

Caroline and I have been WAY sick this week with colds, and I just haven't had the energy to post, so I'm going to steal one of Alisa's posts. I hope she doesn't mind.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Those pictures are great! Caroline is too cute. I can't believe how big she's gotten.

And I love your comment to the auditor.

Feel better soon.

Alisa Palmer said...

course I don't mind! You know you are welcome to use any photo on your blog that I post on mine! How else will everyone see your precious kiddo?

Marcia said...

Love the pictures and lov your comment! Hope yall are feeling better.