Friday, January 23, 2009

Stumped

I teach Kindergarten, so I answer about a million questions every day.



Can I go to the bathroom?

Is it lunch time yet?

What's 10 plus 0?

Is Barack Obama mixed?

Can I go use it?

Is it wake up time yet?

Is cornbread a healthy food?

What does M look like?

Are we going outside for recess?

When is it lunch time?

What does 9 look like?

Do we have to take our coats to PE?

What's for snack?

Is it lunch time yet?

Are we going to centers?

When are we eating lunch?



Well, they did it, the kids finally asked me one I couldn't answer...



Mrs. Beatty, are you going to die if you don't have a Sonic drink?


(crickets chirping)

3 comments:

Libby said...

too funny...

Marcia said...

that doesn't seem like such a hard question. isnt the answer yes!

paula said...

And the answer would be a resounding.....correctomundo.