Sunday, July 05, 2009

Disneyworld-Days 1 and 2 @ Downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom

We had a great time on our trip to Disneyworld. It was my first time to go, so I was really excited! We stayed for a week, so we had plenty of time to do just about everything we wanted to. We took over 1,000 pictures, so I'll have to split up these posts so I don't overwhelm myself!



When we checked into our room, they had made the towels into a Mickey Mouse on the bed. So cute!



We stayed at the Polynesian resort, and really enjoyed it. It was very nice and it was easy to catch the monorail or a bus to any of the parks we wanted to go to.

Sean took Caroline on the train at Downtown Disney the first night we were there. She was pretty tired, but I think she still had fun!

Sean, his dad and I went to see the Cirque du Soleil show "La Nouba" that night. It was amazing!

The next morning we headed out to the Magic Kingdom for our first "park day"!





I was not prepared for how many people would be at the park. It was SO crowded! Luckily, we had Fast Passes so we did not have to wait in too many long lines. We let Caroline run around at Pooh's playground before we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride.


We went on the carousel. She did not want to get off when it was over! She kept saying "pony, pony!"
She saw her first 3D show...

and helped Dad shoot a gun at Tom Sawyer's Island!

The whole time we were there, Caroline would wave at random people and say "Hi!" (she's very friendly) Anyway, she was waving and yelling "Hi!" as this boat went past us and all of the people on the boat waved back at her! So funny!

I got a special button since it was my first trip to Disneyworld!


Caroline's hair curled up so cute while we were there...I guess the weather was just right!
Steering the boat...

My father in law and I rode the spinning tea cups...


and he tried to kill me by spinning it as fast as he could the whole time! All I could see was a big blur until it was over!
Me and my sweetie at the end of the day, ready to do it all again tomorrow!

6 comments:

Shannon Dial said...

love these pictures!!

Libby said...

Cute pictures!! Love the curled hair, too cute!!

Ashley said...

Glad you had fun!!

Marcia said...

Looks like so much fun, but where is the rest of Sean? We can't believe how different he looks!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

So jealous! I love that place. Love Caroline's curly hair and bubble outfits. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures :)

Alisa Palmer said...

love the curly headed caroline!