Tuesday, August 04, 2009

30!




















I think I have adult ADD. Does anyone else ever think that? I started this post awhile back, but then I got distracted and I'm just now finishing it up. Happens to me all the time. Anyway, here's the pictures from our Tech friends family vacation to New Braunfels.

I remember when I was in middle school, one of my teachers used to often tell our class that she was so excited that we had college ahead of us, because we would make such great memories and meet the best friends of our lives. She was right! I've been friends with these guys for a decade now, and though we don't get to see each other as much as we would like to, it's just like old times when we get together. We try to plan a vacation every year, and this summer the weekend that worked best happened to be my 30th birthday. I can't imagine a better way to have spent my special day!

We rented a house right off the river and floated the Comal, went to dinner at the Gristmill, visited Schlitterbahn and just had a great time being together! They even threw me a party with decorations and everything! It was just perfect! Can't wait for the next "family vacation!"

1 comments:

Marcia said...

I'm glad your add made you wait until now to post this. I was excited to have a little bit of family vacation today.
So glad we got to celebrate your day together.