Saturday, September 30, 2006

GO TECH!!!

I just finished watching the Tech vs. A&M game on TV and I have to say that today I'm proud of my boys. I really wanted to GO to the game since it was here in town, but dumb A&M was charging $83 dollars per ticket. Excuse me? No thank you. My friend Rebekah offered to let me join her for free (her husband works for the 12th Man Foundation) but I just couldn't do it. I could not sit in "The Zone" and pretend I was not a Red Raider. I could not not wear red and put my guns up. So I watched from home, but I have to say, it was a lot less hot in my air conditioned living room than it would have been at Kyle Field!


Sean and I are officially moved in to our new house and we LOVE it. The amount of space we have now is astronomical compared to the duplex. I can turn on the dishwasher or dryer before I go to bed and can't even hear them! It's the little things in life that make me excited. We have our first houseguests tomorrow (Sean's parents) and then the big birthday BBQ is on Monday night. Don't forget to tease Sean about being 30!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Wasn't it great yesterday? We had some Aggie friends over watching the game with us, so that made winning like we did even better.
See you tomorrow.

Ashley said...

It was a great game.

Post some picts of your house so I can see it!