Monday, September 18, 2006

What's goin' on...

Things around here have been busy busy! I had a great time in Vegas, but as they say "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" so I can't tell you what happened. I will tell you that we saw Hulk Hogan in our hotel and I lost money gambling. And that is all. I like to think I was generally well behaved.


This past weekend we went to the Austin City Limits music festival. I had a pretty good time considering I hate crowds and extreme heat. It rained on us Sunday, but overall we had fun. We saw some really great bands and the people-watching was top notch. I think I might have gotten high off of secondhand weed and I know I got a sunburn, but I suppose that's the price you pay for rock n roll.


Sean and I are still busy moving. We've gotten lots of boxes packed already and Sean's taking them to the house tomorrow. His 30th birthday is coming up soon, and we're planning to have a barbecue at the new place on Monday the 2nd of October to celebrate. Email me if you're in town and I'll give you the details.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Vegas baby - you are such a vixen. Did you watch Sesame Steet there to see if the letter of the day was V like it was when we were there?

Glad you are having so much fun. I can't wait to see your new place