Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Moving on up....to the west side...

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Labor Day weekend. I totally relaxed since I will be out of town for the next two weekends and it was wonderful.

On Sunday night I got an urge to clean out my closet and get rid of clothes that I don't wear anymore. Let me tell you, I found some gems. Sean makes fun of my taste in clothes quite frequently, and I HAVE improved on buying less teacher-y items since he and I have been together. There were some things in my closet that I wore in HIGH SCHOOL. My ten year reunion is next year, so you do the math....it's embarassing. If you want a funny story, ask him about the Hammer pants or the tiger shirt. Sigh. I'm such a nerd.

We got a good bit of news on Sunday night...some of our friends are renting us a house for the next year, which will be a HUGE blessing! The duplex we live in now is OK for the two of us, but it's VERY small. We've been renting a storage unit just to house a lot of our extras. This house is really big with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It has a garage and huge yard and a...walk in closet! I've missed that so much. We're totally excited to have room for our things and room for visitors, so plan a trip to see us...we've got a room for you now! We've been busy this weekend buying a refrigerator...we got a really good deal on a top of the line floor model...YAY...we've also been pricing weed trimmers and lawn mowers, so if you have suggestions on a good one, throw 'em our way.

Hope you all have a great week!!

1 comments:

Marcia said...

How exciting! We really need to come visit now.