Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice, Ice, Baby

My coworkers think I say cheesy things a lot, and I'm pretty sure they are right. They would certainly roll their eyes at most of my blog headlines!

Well, I'm back to work today with a 2 hour delay. Everyone else in my grade has like 5 kids in their class that showed up today. I have 10. What can I say? I must be such a fantastic teacher that they can't bear to be away from me. (haha) It's still pretty icy on the roads here, and we're waiting to hear about school times for tomorrow. We didn't even have this kind of weather excitement in Lubbock! I even got to dig out some of my old wool pants from back in the West Texas days and was relieved to find that they still fit. So, I suppose I did make one of my New Years Resolutions from last year, which was to not gain a lot of weight after I got married. I imagine that can be explained by the fact that I do not cook. Maybe that should be my resolution for this year-learn to cook and actually do it. We'll see. Hope you are all staying safe and warm!

0 comments: