Friday, February 02, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

I know it's been FOREVER since I posted on this thing, but life's been busy. In my defense, I TRIED to post a most hilarious video from YouTube, but I couldn't get it to work. I even tried twice. Oh well, go to YouTube.com and check out the Flight of the Conchord's "Business Time" video. It's hilarious and you won't be sorry.

Things have certainly been crazy around here this week. I was in Dallas for a few days for a conference and then we headed to Waco for my father in law's retirement party. I'm looking forward to not traveling this weekend and relaxing.

Oh yeah, one other thing...






















I'M PREGNANT!
We found out two weeks ago and were a little surprised since we weren't planning to start trying until the end of the summer. After the initial nervousness wore off, we couldn't be more excited. I was only a little bit sick for a week, and now I feel pretty great. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything's going well. I could not ask for a better pregnancy so far. We're just praying that it continues like this. Our families are elated and September can't come soon enough!

(I tried to post the sonogram picture, but it wouldn't work. I'll get Sean to help me do it later!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see you soon!

Get lots of rest!!!

Amy said...

Congrats Tiffdawg!!