Monday, March 05, 2007

Julio, Julio, wherefore art thou Julio?


There is one item that I LOVED in Lubbock that I just cannot find at any stores here in College Station. It is the delicious salsa made by my man Julio. I practically lived on this stuff for years when I was in Lubbock. I've looked high and low here, but have been unable to locate it in any grocery store. Now that I'm pregnant, the craving for Julio's is URGENT!! I was reminded of this last night at small group when someone showed up with Julio's tortilla chips. So, they have the CHIPS here, but no SALSA. I NEED IT!! I'm wondering if it's worth calling the company to see if they will ship me some. I'm not sure I can wait until Spring Break when my parents can deliver some from Abilene. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1 comments:

Marcia said...

Did you eat it in secret in Lubbock? I've never heard of your friend Julio or his salsa. How about I bring you some rice-a-roni?