Tuesday, March 13, 2007

MMM...CAKE!!

I'm so excited! I just got off of the phone with the woman that made my wedding cake, and I'm picking up my anniversary cake on Thursday! Yes, you heard that right. Sean and I don't have to eat the disgusting top of our cake that has been in the freezer for a year (which we don't even have because we knew we'd be getting this one...we ate the cake top when we got back from our honeymoon). I was never a fan of saving the top of my cake for the first anniversary, and when she told me she makes all of her brides a fresh replica of their cake for their anniversary, I was SOLD! I'm a huge fan of customer service, and the woman who made my cake was WONDERFUL! If you need a cake in the Brazos Valley, I highly recommend Cinderella Stories! Here's a picture of the original cake...



It turned out absolutely beautiful and tasted wonderful too! It's hard to believe it's almost been one whole year!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Way to go getting your anniversary cake. Our cake maker would do it for us, but I never got around to going to get it. I guess I'm a bad wife.

Ashley said...

We did the same thing and it was awesome! :)

Happy Anniversary this weekend