Monday, April 23, 2007

Because I'm a professional chef, I made this for dinner



and Mexican cornbread from a package (sorry, could not find a pic of that!) I actually prefer the False Alarm chili (less spicy) and I add a can of diced tomatoes and a can of Ranch Style beans. Mmm...mmm....good!!!

I went to the doctor again today and again everything looks perfect (how lucky am I?). The heartbeat was 143 I think. Only one more month till I find out if it's a girl or a boy! So far everyone who has guessed thinks it's a boy. The Chinese calendar says boy also. I have no idea...let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! Great news to hear that all is going well with the baby. I'm bummed that you have to wait another month...funny how that varies from doctor to doctor. See ya later! Oh, and for some reason I think you guys are having a boy, that way you can keep all the pink to yourself!

Marcia said...

Because I am a gourmet cook, I ordered pizza last night. A boy might be good, because I don't know if there is enough pink in the world if you have a baby girl. :)

Ashley said...

I tend to think it is opposite of whatever the gut instinct of the mom thinks. SO, if you think it is a boy, I say a girl, if you say a girl, i say a boy. I am that kind of evil friend!

Marcia said...

No Baskin Robbins in CS? That is shame. If you come to Houston tomorrow, I'll buy your ice cream tomorrow night.