Monday, May 07, 2007

14 more days!


That's how long until school is out for summer! I absolutely cannot wait! The end of the school year is always so stressful and it will be so wonderful when it is all over and I can relax. I meant to post this picture awhile ago, but I forgot! It's me at 20 weeks...halfway there! I've been growing a ton lately. I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow and we find out the gender on May 24th...another reason to celebrate! I started feeling the baby move about two weeks ago and it is so fun. In, fact it's moving A LOT right now. It must have liked the watermelon I just ate!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are still little bitty! WOW! I am so glad your little watermelon seed is happy and healthy! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

Marcia said...

I love how pregnant you are looking! I can't wait to find out what it is too!