Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Well, I finally did it. What, you ask was this monumental event? I ordered my wedding album. Yes, I realize that my wedding was a long time ago. There should probably be a statute of limitations on that thing. You would think that with as much money as I spent for the pictures, I'd have been jumping to order it ASAP. But no, I'm a procrastinator, what can I say? Hopefully it will be done soon, but who am I to rush someone else when I took a year+?

Also, I'd like to answer some FAQs while I'm here:

How are you feeling?
Fine, thank you.

Have you been sick with your pregnancy?
No, but brushing my teeth in the morning makes me gag something awful, and sometimes I throw up from that.

Do you have any cravings?
green grapes, cottage cheese and of course, Julio's
the other day I really craved a cupcake which I thought was random

Is there anything that makes you sick to eat?
No, but ice cream never sounds good at all. Guess you won't see me with a gallon of Blue Bell and a spoon. Also, Italian food gives me gas.

When do you find out the gender?
The end of May. I have to wait till 23 weeks. I'll let you know.

Why wait so long?
I don't know. I'm not too thrilled about it either.

If you and your husband both went to Texas Tech, why do you live in College Station?
Again, I don't know. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Have you gained much weight?
7 pounds, thank you very much for asking.

What is your favorite color?
pink

Do you have any pets?
no

Do you have names picked out for the baby?
Yes, I'll tell you them later. I will tell you now that they both start with the letter C. Also, Sean and I will be using our middle names for the baby.

Well, I'm glad we got to have that chat.
Poop. I just remembered I forgot to order pictures for my bridesmaids. Sorry, girls. Guess I'll have to go back to the studio. Sigh.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for sharing. I feel like I know you so much better after this chat. Who knew your favorite color was pink? The friends we stayed with in san fran were making fun of me for the pink items i had with me. I thought if they only knew Tiff!
Way to go on ordering your pictures, but I thought maybe your accomplishment was going to be buying something on eBay. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! LOVED your short, but sweet pregnancy update...I might have to use your idea on myspace! The same questions are asked so many times it gets tiresome aswering them. Not to say that people's concern isn't appreciated, it just seems so efficient to do it your way! Anyway, so glad that all is going well with you, much the same for me too.

Ashley said...

You had HOT bridesmaids. You should get their pictures...especially that lactating one. :)

I LOVED your Q & A.

Are you naming your baby Carley? It is a good name...