Thursday, March 29, 2007

My 15 week appointment

I had my 15 week check up yesterday. Again, everything looks perfect and wonderful. We are so blessed! I gained 5 pounds this past month...WOW! I don't particularly feel like I put on that much, but I'm glad to know my peanut is growing on schedule. The nurse acted like it was the most exciting thing ever, she was hollering and cheering. This is certainly the only time in your life when you can be thrilled that you are gaining weight. I'm definitely going to be nice and round for my high school reunion this summer! At least I have a good excuse...and it's definitely worth it! I won't get another sonogram until the end of May...when I can FINALLY find out the gender. I really can't wait for that!



Since I don't have a picture of my baby, I'll leave you one of my husband, the father of my child, my baby daddy if you will. Oh dear.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I can tell you are so very proud of him.

Ashley said...

no words........

annalee said...

wow, you guys baby will always be entertained!!!