Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm BA-ACK!!

Did you miss me? Sean and I have been busy closing on our new house and moving since Friday. Last week was spent packing and stressing about closing details, but we are finally in our new house and loving it! We still have a few odds and ends at the other place and have boxes EVERYWHERE, but it's slowly becoming home. Today we picked up some blinds for the living room and bought shutters for the exterior. I feel so grown up doing home improvement projects. I promise I'll post pictures, but probably not until it's cleaner in here!

For now, enjoy a picture from last week's VBS. Somehow, Sean and I were tricked (OK, we weren't tricked, we agreed to it) into joining the cast of "Jacob and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". Yes, I had to sing. Yes, I had to pretend to be a man. Yes, in the play I was one of Sean's brothers. It's a little disturbing, but was a lot of fun. Sometime this week I'm hoping to get all of the songs out of my head.



6 comments:

Marcia said...

Welcome back! Of course I missed you. I think your "man" costume should have included a swimsuit beard. :)

Anita said...

A pregnant man!?! Very funny!

Anita said...

I can only imagine this swimsuit beard thing y'all are talking about. Bad in sooo many ways!

paula said...

"Ja-cob! Jacob and sons!!" Just thought I would plan that little diddy in your head one more time! IS that a hairy Ishmaelite I see? Really, you guys did a great job!

Ashley said...

AWESOME!!! I love that you guys did that! You guys are topo much!

annalee said...

you are so cool! that picture just made my day, haha.