Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Marcia tagged me...

First memory - I have no idea on this one.


First real kiss - Sam Dominguez, in ninth grade in the AHS music hall...how romantic


First love -Sean, no one else even compares.


First thing you think in the morning - during the school year: "how much longer can I sleep" during the summer: I don't really wake up in the actual morning...it's usually afternoonish


First pet - a dog named Charlie


First question you'll ask in heaven - Again, no idea.



First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - I can't wait!



First best friend - Alison C., we don't really keep in touch much but I saw her last time I was in Abilene and she has the cutest kids!


Last time you dressed up -since Marcia says that church doesn't count, I'm gonna say our anniversary dinner in March...if we're talking formal, it was Mindy and Ryan's wedding in November


Last thing you ate -pasta with tomato sauce


Last CD you bought - Rascal Flatts...Sean was very ashamed.


Last good book you read - I'm reading Bergdorf Blondes now and it's pretty good...I'm almost done with it. I'm also enjoying What to Expect When You're Expecting and Your Pregnancy Week by Week.


Last time you cried - I don't remember, though I'm sure it was recently. I'm pregnant.


Last time you told someone you loved them -right before Sean left for work tonight


Last really funny thing you did - Everyone seemed to think that my performance as Joseph's brother Dan was pretty funny. I mean, I did have an eyeliner mustache.


Last thing you watched on TV -Sean and I watched a little bit of Jurassic Park before he left for work.

I tag...Ashley N., Irma W. and Paula H.

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for playing along. Going by the picture you posted of you and Sean before church, that might count for dressing up.

Irma and Koby said...

Cute!

Amy said...

I just looked at your other post and the 728b onesie is hilarious!

Ashley said...

I will do your tag one day soon!