Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!

We've been having lots of fun around here because it's my birthday week! Because I am a princess, I expect Sean to pamper me a full 7 days before and after my actual birthday day. And he laughs at me because I am ridiculous. My parents were in town all weekend, which was very fun. They helped us with some home improvement projects and bought me all kinds of treats! We enjoyed a very tasty birthday dinner (one of several, haha) at Abuelo's.

On Wednesday, my actual birthday (7-11 like the convenience store) we started the morning off with a trip to the baby doctor. Everything still looks great! It's hard to believe I only have 2 months left, but at the same time it feels like forever. I'm getting more uncomfortable by the day. I now have to sleep on the couch at night to get comfortable, and I'm pretty sure Caroline has one of her legs stuck in my ribs. After the doctor's appointment, I headed home and rested for the afternoon while Sean went shopping for my presents. I thought I was a procrastinator! That night we went to church and to a quick dinner at Cheddar's! Sean bought me some great presents. So far my favorite thing is my Cosby Show DVDs. That's hours of entertainment!

This afternoon we went to see the new Harry Potter movie. I thought it was pretty good. We went for my nice bday dinner at Cenare, an Italian restaurant. We weren't overly impressed by it, but we still had a great time! Tonight we managed to pretty much clean up the living room so it is livable. Maybe we can have actual guests over soon!




















This is a picture of me before we went out for my bday dinner...I'm 31 weeks pregnant!














I thought that all my friends in West Texas would find this funny...it was so humid outside today that the camera lens fogged up when Sean tried to take this picture! YUCK!!

5 comments:

annalee said...

happy birthday! you still look absolutely beautiful with your sweet baby growing inside you. and i LOVE name caroline. too cute!

Irma and Koby said...

You look beautiful!! And I agree with pretty much everything you said...more uncomfortable by the day...no longer sleeping in your own bed...limbs kicking ribs and other parts that are not intended to be kicked!
But in two months we will have gorgeous little girls to hold and squeeze. Play dates are a must for Caroline and Olivia!!!

Marcia said...

I'm glad you posted pictures, you look great! I found a picture of you and I from the lake last summer. We're both in our swimsuits on our floats. I don't think I want anyone taking a bikini picture of me this summer, how about you?
I'm jealous of the Abuelos!

Anita said...

You guys both look great! Happy birthday. 7/11 is my fake birthday. My bday is 6/11 and for the first few years we were married Clay liked to think it was 7/11. One time I couldn't even get a prescription filled because he had put 7/11 on the insurance forms!!!

Ashley said...

what is fog???

Happy Birthday, BFFVV