Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Anybody can teach Kindergarten 9 months pregnant, but it takes talent to teach Kindergarten 10 months pregnant!"

Yep, I'm still pregnant. I am actually starting to have signs that SOMETHING is happening now, at least. I think I'm in early labor. HOORAY for that! I've been having pretty painful contractions at night and some other symptoms. I even spent a few hours at the hospital on Monday morning getting checked out (everything's fine, I'm just not ready to have the baby quite yet!) The doctor told me yesterday that I'm not dilating yet, but my cervix is starting to soften. It's hard not knowing how long this might take! I'm not exactly pumped about this going on much longer, because it's hard to sleep at night with the contractions, and I need to work as much as I can now to save my days for after her birth! God has smiled on me though, and I've really not been fatigued during the day, even though I'm only sleeping about 4 or 5 hours! I'm really hoping that everything will still happen naturally because I don't want to be induced next week. It just makes me uneasy, but I'm sure everything will be fine no matter what! I'll try to keep you updated and I'll search for someone to update the blog after she comes!

6 comments:

Marcia said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear things are getting started for you. If tomorrow, Matthew's birthday, is the day he will definitely do the donkey for little Caroline. Thanks for the update.
I can update your blog for you if you want.

Anita said...

Oh Tiffany, I so wish for Caroline to pop out for you soon. Pop out is the technical term we used with Nathan when I was pregnant with Abby. I'll be thinking about you.

Libby said...

Bless your heart, I am so sorry that you are having such hard nights, I'm praying that Caroline will make her appearance soon!

Ashley said...

me, me, I'll update your blog. It was good to visit last night. I miss you so much and wish I was there.

annalee said...

you are amazing! i'm so glad you have been feeling okay through this all... i can't even imagine! i am only 6 months and i have days where i am so tired, so you are my hero! anxiously awaiting caroline's arrival!!!

Ashley said...

Just in case some of you haven't heard, Miss Caroline arrived safe and sound yesterday. She and Tiff and Sean are doing great.