Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update on CLB

Marcia pointed out that I haven't posted in over a week, and with the upcoming arrival of Caroline, that's unacceptable! Well, I wish I had more exciting news to share with you, but I don't! AGAIN, my checkup showed that not much is happening. My cervix is still tight (doesn't that sound gross?) and that's about all I know. My doctor will be out of town next week and I'll see the on call doctor Tuesday. The NEXT week I will see my doctor again and will be induced on the 26th if she hasn't arrived yet. Her heartbeat and everything was good, I guess she's just having fun in there! I hope she doesn't come out HUGE! The clothes I have packed for her in my bag are for 5-8 pound babies. I may have to reconsider and wash and pack some alternatives.

I can't believe that we will have our baby in the next two weeks! It's so exciting and I really haven't had the chance to get too nervous with the beginning of school keeping me busy. I still feel pretty good and have plenty of energy. I've been blessed to stay so healthy throughout this whole pregnancy!

10 comments:

Anita said...

I can't believe she's not trying to come out at all! You must have a really great party going on in there. Good luck with the next 2 weeks!

annalee said...

thanks for posting! i have been SO curious!!! her arrival is going to be extra exciting after all your waiting.

Marcia said...

Thanks for posting for me!

Anonymous said...

I was really wondering if you had the baby! Are you planning to work after the baby is born? I can't believe you started school 9 months pregnant! Super woman!

Libby said...

I second Jessica's comment, I'm super impressed!!

Ashley said...

I had been wondering. Miss Caroline is showing you now that she is the boss. I love it!

Irma and Koby said...

What a drag! I can't believe we are both STILL pregnant! I was sure last week was going to be "the" week.
We'll just have to hang in there and trust that they'll make their appearance when they are good and ready!
Unless something happens tonight maybe I'll see you at church tomorrow. :)

Marcia said...

Tell Caroline I bought her something yesterday...surely she'll want to check it out!

Libby said...

haha...sounds like she'll be ready for any sort of hunting expedition:) I'm praying she comes soon, i know how miserable it is being ready for her to get here and having to wait...we did...2 weeks, but it was well worth the wait:)

Shannon Dial said...

im praying for baby and for your discomfort - love you guys