Wednesday, September 05, 2007




















Just in case you were worried I was wasting away to nothing, here's proof that I am, in fact, NOT! (And this was taken a few weeks ago, so I'm bigger now!) Also, enjoy a partial view of our entry way (for all of you who haven't seen our new house yet!)

I've been staying busy with school and I find myself still nesting. I've been organizing and cleaning here and there, trying to make things ready for Caroline! I've actually had a pretty good amount of energy, so that has been nice. Sean and I have both been sick this week with our allergies. It's making it hard for me to sleep when I can't breathe well, so I will admit I have taken a few naps this week!

We went to the doctor on Tuesday and still not much is happening. Caroline must be cozy in there! We sure are ready to meet her!

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for the update and shot of your belly. Everyday you don't post, I wonder if this is the day.

Your entry way looks cute!

Libby said...

I'll pray that she doesn't do like Grace and come 2 weeks late!! Your belly is just too cute and your house look so pretty! Take care and try to enjoy the time that you guys have alone, it's almost over:) (not that that is a bad thing)

annalee said...

you look great. i can't wait to see pics of baby caroline!

Irma and Koby said...

Lookin' good!!! I love your red accent wall. I wanted to do something similar, but was too chicken.
I'm glad you are having enough energy to tackle the first few weeks of school. I've cut down to working 1/2 days, come home and take a nap and am still ready for sleep at bedtime.
How many more days do we have again?!?!

Ashley said...

I love the updated shot. However you are still TINY! I can't wait to meet Caroline