Friday, August 31, 2007

Random as ever

-Monday was the first day of school. It absolutely kicked my behind. By the end of the day, my entire body was SO sore that I had to go home and take a nap. I wasn't even really sleepy, I just HURT! Luckily, the rest of the week was better and I've been feeling great ever since!

-I actually had enough energy on Thursday night to go to the movies with Sean (on a SCHOOL night!) He took me to see The Nanny Diaries because he knew I had been wanting to see it and our time is running out for doing stuff like that together for awhile. We had fun even if the movie wasn't all that spectacular!

-I bought the movie Blades of Glory as an "I survived the first week of school nine months pregnant" treat. It's SO dumb, but I needed some mindless humor!

-I just finished my baby shower gift thank yous...woohoo!

-I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he told me that everything looks great, but I'm not dilated or anything yet...so the waiting continues! I wasn't too surprised because I haven't had any contractions yet.

I'll try to be more interesting later....

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for the random update. I had been wondering if Caroline was making any progress.
Anita and I were hoping you had survived school.

Ashley said...

I can't wait for the news that Caroline is here. I wonder if it will be this week?