Friday, December 14, 2007

For the Ashleys...PICTURES!!!










I went back to work a month ago, so I haven't had much time to blog. I've been very busy! When I get home, all I want to do is hang out with Caroline, so no blogging. Here's a few things we've been up to this past month and a half.

*Caroline and I went to Sean's deer lease to hang out. The guys cooked for us and we got to fish and ride around in the Jeep. Caroline rode in my lap and there were no doors on it. Just call me Britney. Just kidding...we were only going about 2 MPH! It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun!

*We went to Abilene for my 10 year high school reunion. I know, I'm old. We took Caroline to her first HS football game. She also got to meet her great grandparents and great uncle. She and my grandmother have the same birthday!

*We visited Abilene and Waco for Thanksgiving. It snowed in Abilene, which was really nice! We had lots of fun visiting our families and it went by way too fast.

*Our friends from college came to visit for baby Mallory's shower. We had a blast catching up with everyone. It's always a good time when we all get together!

*My Mom (Nanna) has been here this week to babysit for Caroline. She's been cooking and baking and cleaning...I wish she lived closer! We are all getting extremely spoiled!

Only one more week till Christmas vacation...maybe I'll try to post again soon!

6 comments:

annalee said...

Caroline is BEAUTIFUL! so glad y'all are doing well!

Marcia said...

I love all the pictures! I don't know which one I like the best!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to see some new pictures of Caroline. She really is precious. I know people always say that about each other's babies, but really - she's a beautiful baby. Merry Christmas!
Becky (McGlaun) Wilsford

Ashley said...

FINALLY! :) I know how busy it is. I am so glad to see that BEAUTIFUL girl and her beautiful momma too.

Miss you!

Ashley said...

Ah! How wonderful. Thanks Tiffany. She is so beautiful. I'll bet ya'll are having a blast together. Take care and have a Merry Christmas!

Libby said...

What sweet pictures!! She's so beautiful! I hope this week flies by so you can enjoy your Christmas break:)