Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm a winner!

I entered a photography contest this week and just found out today that I won an honorable mention. I entered 3 pictures and actually won a prize with the only one I took with my OLD point and shoot camera. It was a picture I snapped a few months ago of Sean and Caroline before he left for work. I literally took the picture from my perch on the recliner. Anyway, it looks like I won a free 5X7, so I'm pumped. Check out Lindsey Cotton's site if you live in Abilene and need a photographer (or if you just want to gawk at my photographic expertise...ha!) Her pictures are really great!

www.cottonphoto.blogspot.com

2 comments:

annalee said...

congratulations! that is great.

Anonymous said...

The baby is getting so big and so cute! I love Sean's shirt on your main page picture!

I also love the picture of you watching TV with the baby asleep across your lap. So sweet!!