Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I like



Goody Ouchless clear elastic hair bands

I hate to break it to you, but scrunchees are out of style. These are great for a quick ponytail and obviously match every hair color. You can reuse them, but they're clear so they get lost a lot. That is why they come in a package of a jillion. I'm fairly certain that one day Caroline will find one on the floor and try to eat it. I'm not too worried because I ate a penny when I was her age and lived. You can ask my Mom about it.




Slim Fast Optima Meal-on-the-Go bars in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor

I eat one of these for breakfast just about every weekday. I NEVER wake up early enough to eat breakfast in the morning, so this is the perfect quick snack once I get to work. I don't really eat them to lose weight, but I guess it couldn't hurt since I just had a baby and all. But, beware: only the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is good, do not waste your time with the other flavors. I already tried them for you and they are awful.



Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner

Once upon a time, I picked my hair care products based on what was cheap and smelled good. Sean introduced this product to me after we got married and I've never looked back. We both use it, so we buy it by the liter at Trade Secret. It's not cheap, but it's totally worth every penny!

1 comments:

Marcia said...

I love posts like this.

Matthew has not let me in on any hair care secrets since we've been married. The things you miss out on when your hubby is bald!