Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



This ladybug followed us in from our photo shoot. I thought this picture was cute!





This duck is Caroline's favorite toy from her Easter basket. It makes a quacking sound and she smiles every time she hears it.





Caroline has been under the weather this weekend with a cough and runny nose. We were lucky to catch some pictures while she was in a happy mood and just moments before she projectile vomited about half a bottle of Similac all over my Easter dress. That's going to be a special treat for the dry cleaner on Monday.

4 comments:

annalee said...

you would never know she's sick in those adorable pics! happy easter

Marcia said...

Caroline looks pretty cute for being sick. The lady bug picture is very cute too.
I think I left some wipes at your house. Just use them and think of us. :)

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

"Cute as a bug's ear" is the first thing that comes to mind when I see pictures of Caroline. The lady bug picture was ever so appropriate :)

Jessica said...

"Projectile Vomiting" - yet another word my mommy friends seem to let roll off their tongue - which would today absolutely ruin my day. :) Guess you have to learn to deal with those little joys. :)