Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cranberry Chicken

Here's an easy, tasty recipe that my Mom gave me! It sounds weird, but I promise it's delicious. Have I ever lied to you before?

Ingredients:

1 bottle of Catalina salad dressing
1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1 packet of onion soup mix
chicken breasts (as many as you want to cook-we made 8 the other day...cut them in half if they're not frozen!)

Put the ingredients into a crock pot and cook them.

Enjoy!


(I thought about adding pictures, but I'm too lazy!)

4 comments:

hoov, esq said...

Seriously. Where does one get a 728b shirt? AWE.SOME.

paula said...

This sounds yummy and I want to try it this week! What sides did you guys make that go good with it? We had a GREAT time this weekend - Love ya.

Marcia said...

Sounds good. I'll have to try it. If you haven't tried the crock pot liners, they are great! A big time saver.

Marcia said...

I fixed the "Tiff Chicken" tonight. That's what I'm calling it. We both liked it. I did have to finish it off in the oven since Matthew forgot to turn on the crock pot until late.