Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What people?



To all of my loyal fans: I know that you can't really start your summer without a picture of me in an eyeliner beard, so here you go. This year for VBS we did "The Good Samaritan." I liked that I didn't have to learn any annoying...I mean, awesome...songs.



Caroline gave 10 riveting performances as the farmer's daughter. Now she knows how to wave bye-bye. I'm pretty sure Kathy taught her how to do that.

There's so much more to blog about, but I just can't seem to keep up. I'll try to get back on here later!

3 comments:

Christa Greene said...

Hey Tiffany!
So good to hear from you!!! WOW-I can't believe we're both moms...does that mean we're really grown-ups now?! CRAZY! I love your baby pics. Caroline is beautiful just like her momma! I'm so glad you found us...keep in touch!
Christa

Alisa Palmer said...

That beard picture of you scares the behookie out of me. I think because it looks NOTHING like you at all. It's like Pod Tiffany.

Anyway, you got a 100 to spend on my site, little lady. Just wanted to remind you!

Ashley said...

I love it! You are so funny