Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Summer 2008

I convinced Sean to upload all of the summer pictures onto the computer last night. Hooray! I think he said there were about 900 of them!

In June we:

Went to the Red River Family Encampment in New Mexico with the Hendersons and the Carsons. It was a long drive, but so worth it just to be able to wear sweatshirts in the summer! We had a great time enjoying some good preaching and great times with friends!





Of course, on the way home we had to stop in good ol' Lubbock to spend some time with the Nelsons. Again, our visit was way too short! I had forgotten how nice the summer nights are there. I get so sad every time we leave. It still feels like home.





I'll have to post July and August's happenings later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

Hilarious that you are just now posting. You make me laugh!

Marcia said...

Cute pictures, but that was a tease. Can't wait to see more of your pics.

Anne said...

I agree with Marcia, that was a total tease. But I love the family photo! Post more pics soon.

Libby said...

What cute pictures! Sounds like y'all had a pretty busy summer, looking forward to seeing the rest...