Monday, January 19, 2009

This one's for you, Katherine!

Last month, Katherine posted some of her finds for the 12 Tacky Days of Christmas. If you'll hop over to her blog, you'll see she came up with some real doozies. I noticed from her last post that it looks like her family is doing some redecorating. As I was perusing Craigslist this morning, I found a little gem that she might want to look into. I lived with her for 2 years in college and I know she likes things clean, so I thought of her when I saw THIS:




Those are some of those vinyl letters you can buy to decorate your walls. Apparently, you can also decorate your toilet...if you're into that sort of thing. You can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Ahhhh! You are kidding me! While that toilet is lovely, I think I will mount a dry erase board on the back of ours so that I can change out the messsages regularly! Hmmm. Perhaps this is where I will make my million. So, do you want me to help you celebrate Scanner Sunday with a certain toilet related photo of us in the CW?

Anonymous said...

The one my grandmother had in her bathroom was worse. And a tad more graphic: "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, make it drown." Nice, huh? And classy. At least I think that was my grandmother's bathroom. Let's say it wasn't, though, in preservation of her memory.