Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scanner Sunday

Sorry I didn't post last week. I can't even keep up with my own game. Sheesh. Sometime during the day last Sunday, I realized that it was my half birthday. I'm now closer to my 30s than my 20s. I think I spent the rest of the day in mourning.

The picture I chose for this week was actually from this past July. Matt, Paula, Sean and I went to Dallas to see the Alison Krauss and Robert Plant concert, which was unbelievably awesome. We hit up Six Flags one day and had so much fun! It had been at least 10 years since I had been, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out I could still do the rides. The weather was beautiful and there were hardly any crowds. I think the longest we had to wait for a ride was 10 minutes. I can't wait to go back again!



Because we're suckers, we had to buy the cheesy souvenir photo. It was actually a good thing, because I don't think I took any pictures with my camera the whole trip. I apologize for scanning the picture in its frame. True laziness, my friends.

1 comments:

paula said...

Matt and I still talk about how much fun that vacation was!!! We had the BEST time with you guys and can't wait to do it again - hopefully very soon. Although, I am very doubtful that we will ever top that concert as far as music goes.