Wednesday, April 15, 2009

iLovemyhusband!

Yesterday, Sean surprised me big time!

I usually call him from work after he picks Caroline up from Sonshine School, just to check in to see how they are doing. I tried to call yesterday, but my phone would not connect. It's not always easy for me to get a signal at school, so I didn't think anything of it. I noticed my phone said "Unregistered SIM card" on it, but my pink RAZR is pretty much the worst phone I've ever had, so again I didn't give it a second thought. I went on with the end of my day, went to the post office and headed home.

When I got home, Sean was awake, which was weird because he usually goes back to sleep while Caroline takes her after school nap. He asked me if I had tried to call him, and I told him my phone wasn't working. He kept questioning me and I thought that it was also weird that he was VERY concerned with my phone not connecting. It's not really an out of the ordinary occurance. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that he has left a note for me on my pillow and has cleaned our room. How sweet, I thought.

Behind the note was THIS:



I was shocked and SO excited! I've been telling Sean for months that the ONLY thing I want for my 30th birthday is an iPhone. My birthday is not for 3 more months, but he surprised me a little early. When he went to buy it, he had them disconnect my old phone...that's why it wasn't working! He totally tricked me!

I'm still trying to get the hang of how to use it, but so far I love it. If you know of any fun apps I should download, let me know! I have the sweetest husband ever. I love you, Sean!

3 comments:

annalee said...

that is the best surprise!
evan surprised me with mine for christmas and i absolutely love it. i use it the maps on it the most.

Ashley said...

very, very cool!!

Christa Greene said...

I'm so jealous! I've been hounding Ben for an iphone forever! You do have a great husband! I'm so telling Ben this story! Maybe it will increase my chances!