Monday, February 26, 2007

Breathing is Highly Underated

I was so not informed of this. I thought I was in the clear for being sick during this pregnancy. I sidestepped the flu when EVERY kid in my class had it. I only had one week of morning sickness. When people would ask me how I was feeling, I loved telling them "I feel great! No problem!" Well, no one told me that when you are pregnant you will have the WORST sinus problems of all time. I've been laid up for over week with HORRIBLE congestion and allergies. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm allergic to LOTS of things here (mostly Aggies). I've NEVER been this sick from them before. Even a Z-Pack has failed to help. Apparently when you are pregnant, the hormones do something to the mucuous membranes in your nose...long story short, forget the breathing out of your nose. Supposedly, it will clear up when the baby is born. That's just right around the corner...or not! Anywho, I'm starting to feel a little better today, so that's positive. Let's hope the doctor has a good solution to my problem when I visit him on Wednesday! Now I must get back to jamming to my Justin Timberlake iTunes. See ya!

3 comments:

annalee said...

i'm so sorry you are sick! at least JT is keeping you company until you are better. i can't get enough of his music. are we stuck in middle school/high school? probably yes, but i'll admit, he's great:)

Tom said...

I take personal offense to the Aggie reference as well as your choice in music!

Marcia said...

So is there a allergy medicine to help with all the aggies?