Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My 11 week appointment

My doctor's appointment today was very quick and easy! My doctor just listened for the heartbeat and that was it...no blood work or ultrasound this time. Sorry, no picture!
Everything is going great. I have gained 1.5 pounds (to which Sean answered "Are you sure the scale is right?"). My waist is definitely getting bigger, most of my clothes are VERY tight in that area now. I think it's cute. I'm actually excited to start showing and wearing maternity clothes. Unfortunatly, there is no magic cure for my congestion, but at least it's only bad when I lay down now! Maybe I will start sleeping in the recliner.

I am definitely getting more scatterbrained by the day. My attention to detail has totally gone out the window, which kind of bothers me. It's one thing I'm good at! I'm having trouble spelling (the shame!) and I'm pretty sure I left my keys at Hobby Lobby on Monday. It's going to be a long nine months!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

cute, cute, cute. I am a little scared of you being more scatterbrained....

annalee said...

who cares about being scatterbrained... you have a baby growing inside you!!! i'm so excited for y'all!

annalee said...

oooh, you should def. get d.d.r. it will entertain yourself and others while exercising right in the comfort of you own home! i'm pretty sure your unborn child says he or she wants you to have it!