Thursday, August 09, 2007

Blast From the Past

For today's blog post, I invite you all to take a ride in my time machine. We're going to be traveling back to December 2001. Buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride!














Earlier this summer, my computer got fried during one of the storms and I freaked out thinking I had lost all of the pictures on my hard drive. Luckily, the hard drive was fine, but it inspired me to start backing up my pictures. I found this gem the other day. This picture compels me to make a few comments:

1. Shannon-nice bangs....I'm so proud of you for growing them out...do you still have the "prizes" Mindy gave you for doing it?"
2. Sean-nice surfer hair...thank goodness I threw all that SunIn out when we got married!
3. Tiffany-there is only one word for those overalls, and that is awesome!

I've been trying for 2 days to do that 100 Facts About Me post, but I can only seem to get to 75. I guess if I can't think of 100 interesting things about myself, no one else will find it interesting enough to read!

1 comments:

annalee said...

i agree that your overalls are AWESOME! evan makes fun of me quite often about how much i wore my overalls and the fact that i owned more than one pair (including short-alls) but i have no shame!!