Monday, August 06, 2007

Fun Weekend!

This weekend my friends from college gave me a wonderful baby shower in Ft. Worth. It was so nice to see and catch up with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Some of them came from as far as Kansas and Oklahoma. They blessed Caroline with some very nice things! I was so sad to leave...I didn't want the fun to end!














Old friends having a great time!




















This quilt was a gift from my mother. It's one of many that she is making for Caroline. She just can't stop sewing! Isn't it beautiful?















All of the ladies giving Caroline some lovin'!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

SO sweet. I am sad we couldn't be there.

Marcia said...

Saturday was great! That first picture you posted is neat because at first glance it looks like it was taken 6 years ago of all of us sitting around in Lubbock.

Jessica said...

Sorry I missed the shower, Tiffany! I hope all is well with you and Shaun and baby Caroline!